If you have witnessed a crime being committed against a child, your first priority (where possible) should be to contact the local police.

Report child sexual abuse - don't ignore it

  • Are you a child in need of support? Or do you believe that a child is being abused, exploited or endangered?

    This page, compiled by our partner organization Child Helpline International, can help you find the contact details of the child helpline service in your country, where you will be able to confidentially seek further assistance.

    >> Find a hotline. <<

  • For travellers and tourists

    If you are a tourist abroad and you see something suspicious, please visit the Don’t Look Away site – a European Union and ECPAT partnership designed to facilitate the reporting of suspected child sex offences.

    >> Report sexual abuse abroad. << 

  • Seen something online?

    If you believe you have seen children being sexually abused online, please contact the police. You can also go to the website of our partner organization INHOPE to find out the best avenue for reporting the material to the appropriate national authorities.

    >> Find a hotline to report child sexual abuse material. <<