Become a member of ECPAT
ECPAT International is a global network of organisations working to eliminate all forms of commercial sexual exploitation of children. Our members work together to combat the prostitution of children, child sexual abuse materials, child marriage and the trafficking of children for sexual purposes, through prevention, protection, advocacy and research. Membership is managed by the Credentials Committee of the Board of Trustees, who reviews applications for memberships twice annually.
What does it mean to be a member of ECPAT?
ECPAT members make a commitment to work against the commercial sexual exploitation of children in their own countries and regions. Members support the regional and international activities and projects of ECPAT and collaborate on projects and campaigns. ECPAT members also agree to keep ECPAT International informed on a regular basis of their activities, including providing copies of newsletters, annual reports, research projects and sharing relevant media coverage.
What are the benefits?
ECPAT International is not a funding agency – as a network we provide technical and capacity building support to our ECPAT groups, plus support through regional and international advocacy. As members of ECPAT you can expect:
- Use of ECPAT logo and reference to membership as per applicable guidelines.
- Participation in ECPAT meetings and seminars.
- Access to the ECPAT Network Hub, an Intranet for members, and other resources.
- Access to specialist skills and professional expertise.
- Voting rights in the ECPAT International Assembly.
- Participation in ECPAT’s regional and global advocacy efforts, including campaigns.
- Being part of a global network, sharing experiences, knowledge and ideas with other ECPAT members.
Who can apply?
The ECPAT Network is very diverse and we welcome collaboration with a variety of organisations and coalitions contributing to our overall mission. If there is already an ECPAT member in your country we encourage you to contact this local organisation directly to find out about opportunities to collaborate. To learn more about the specific criteria for membership please see membership information in English, French or Spanish.
How to apply
To request an application form please write us at email@example.com with a note outlining your interest.